Our firm specializes in small businesses. In fact, a greater percentage of our clients are business owners than any other firm we know of! This has allowed our Certified Public Accountants to develop a tremendous amount of small business expertise. Small Business Services CPA Group partners with well over two hundred businesses; mostly in the great Fort Wayne, Indiana area.
We would love to meet with you to discuss the new business you are considering or currently operate. We offer a free initial consultation and would be happy to meet with you in person and discuss your specific business and your particular situation!
Since we specialize in the needs of small businesses we offer all of the accounting services that a small business requires. Many other CPA firms will not handle payroll, bookkeeping, and similar functions because they consider these to be less profitable work. For that reason many businesses have a CPA, a payroll provider, and a bookkeeper that each handle certain items for the business. We feel that is inefficient and we offer all of these services so that we can better understand and serve our clients. We charge half of our regular billing rate to provide these services.
We understand that each of our clients has different needs and we create a plan for each business based on their needs and their specific situation. One size does NOT fit all!
We provide a large number of services to small businesses and you can read more about each of these services by following the links below:
- Quickbooks Support and Training
- Business Tax Planning and Preparation
- Payroll and Payroll Taxes
- Business Formation
- Business Consulting and Planning
- Sales and Use Taxes
- Business Personal Property Taxes
- CFO Services
There are many things that set us apart from the competition:
- We are available all year to answer your questions and assist you.
- We answer phone calls promptly and can generally resolve your issue or answer your question on the phone.
- We stand behind our work 100%.
- Each client is assigned one Certified Public Accountant who will handle their account. This allows us to build a strong relationship with each client.
- We have never extended a tax return if the required information has been submitted to us 15 days prior to the tax filing deadline.
- Many accounting firms outsource your tax work overseas; we feel that your finances are a private matter and we do not outsource any of our work outside of our office.
We currently file tax returns for limited liability companies, corporations, sub-chapter S corporations, partnerships, exempt organizations, estates, trusts, those who bestow gifts, and sole proprietorships.
We file tax returns for many different states and our business from states other than Indiana has grown significantly. Our office is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
If you own a business you should call us today!
Please call Mike today at 260-407-5000 to arrange a free initial consultation!