Chief Financial Officer Services
Successful businesses who reach a certain size need regular professional financial advice. The average compensation of a qualified full-time CFO or controller is $100,000 or more per year. Often times small businesses need prompt and professional financial advice and cannot afford to hire a full-time CFO or controller.
Our firm has three full-time Certified Public Accountants (CPA’s) who can provide these services to your firm for a fraction of the cost. We will meet with you and decide which of our CPA’s will best suit your needs.
There are many advantages you can realize by utilizing our CFO services:
- You can focus on growing and operating your business rather than spending time dealing with complicated financial issues
- We can provide you with tailor made financial statements that will better allow you to understand your financial position
- We can help you improve your cash flow
- We can give you peace of mind knowing that you are getting timely and professional advice
- We can make recommendations that will allow you to improve your accounting systems
- We are willing to train your own staff so that you can internally do those items your internal staff is qualified to handle
- We can analyze your current internal controls and make recommendations on how to improve them
- You can use us as a “sounding board”
- You will get relevant and timely financial advice which will allow you to make better business decisions
- We can assist you with budgeting and provide cost cutting recommendations
- We can prepare detailed tax projections and help you implement tax saving strategies
- We can help you prepare for expansion and growth
- We can help you develop goals and long-range plans
- We can help you deal with insurance agents, venders, bankers, attorneys, bookkeepers, customers, etc.
- We can design and prepare accounting procedures as required
- We can assist you with mergers and acquisitions
- We can assist you with succession planning
- We can assist you with the prospective sale of your business
- We can fix any old and unresolved tax compliance issues you have outstanding
Please call Mike today at 260-407-5000 to arrange a free initial consultation!