How do your services compare with the large National Tax Franchises?
The large National Tax Franchise Chains prepare a large number of tax returns each and every year. The vast majority of their people work part time for 3 months out of the year and have undergone relatively little training when compared to the staff at a CPA firm like ours. They have a large amount of overhead they have have to pay for (National Advertising, Corporate Staff, etc) and this has caused them to be surprisingly expensive when compared to CPA firm’s like ours.
The large National Tax Franchise Chains have a business model that is specifically designed to prepare simple tax returns and they really focus on handling returns where the client is due a large refund. They charge a premium price for their services; however, they can process a lot of simple returns in a short time period. If you have a simple return you are more likely to have a good experience with a large National Tax Franchise Chain.
There are a lot of reasons why you should consider calling us at 260-407-5000 to discuss having us file your 2016 income tax returns:
- We are open year around. This allows you to call us with questions throughout the year.
- We save copies of the returns we file and your source documents.
- Business taxes are very complicated and we specialize in business taxes.
- Your return will be reviewed and signed and dated by one of the three partners of our firm who is a Certified Public Accountant.
- We often charge less in tax preparation fees than many of our competitors including the large National Tax Franchise Chains.
Please give us a call at 260-407-5000 and see what we can do to make your tax filing stress free!
Mike Sylvester, CPA/ABV, MBA